The 7th Annual Veterans Forum is a must attend event for Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Veterans and their families who may have claims pending with the Veterans Administration and/or VA Hospitals.
The following services will be provided:
1. Veterans will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with the representatives of the Veterans Administration Region Office in order to file new claims and also to receive status updates on previously filed claims.
2. Representatives from VA Long Beach Healthcare System (VA Hospital) will also be there to assist you with your questions and concerns regarding your medical claims. You will have the opportunity to sign up for your VA Identification Card and receive a health exam.
3. In addition to the services being provided, breakout sessions dealing with topics of importance to veterans and their families will be presented that include: (1) Mental Health, (2) Education Benefits, (3) Woman Warriors – a special breakout session conducted by women for women only, (4) Assistance for Homeless Veterans. These sessions will be conducted by experts in this field, each will afford Veterans the opportunity to have their questions answered.
4. YOU CAN HELP: First, and foremost, be there to receive the information first hand and directly from the source. Second, help us distribute this flyer to your Veterans network, family, and friends. Third, remain true to your Soldier’s Creed, which states, “I will never leave a fallen soldier behind.”
5. For additional information, please contact the Office of Congresswoman Grace F. Napolitano to the attention of Hector Elizalde, Deputy District Director at (626) 350-0150 or by email at Hector.Elizalde@mail.house.gov
6. Light breakfast and lunch (Hamburgers) will be provided for attendees
Also See: Events